The Send exists to unite the apostolic movement of leaders in the church and marketplace to advance the Kingdom and transform culture through kingdom leadership.
- Friend of SEND: Annual Suggested gift of $150 or more
- This covers - 2 network meetings
- Partner of SEND: Suggested gift of $100 a month or more
- This covers - Network cost, Way Conference
- Benefactor: Generous monthly or those that give large lump sum gifts to those who underwrite our budget or help with special initiatives.
- Includes cost of membership, the Way etc.
This unique network is for you if you desire to:
- Connect and Collaborate with like-minded leaders who influence the Church and Marketplace and is empowering the next generation of significant leaders
- Hear what the Spirit is saying to the Nation
- Learn best practices from some of the Nation’s leading thinkers and innovators
- Participate in a dialogue that strategically influences the National and Global Church
- Develop vibrant, mutually beneficial, covenant partnerships
- Experience personal renewal and inspiration
- Participate in bridge building with National and International leaders of diverse ethnicities and movements
There is an application and cost to join. Our meetings both in person and when we meet virtually are a place where you should feel free be to share your heart, ministry and business blessing and challenges and desire to create a safe environment to do that.
SEND NETWORK FAQ's
Who is it For?
Church place leaders, Work place leaders, Civic Leaders, 5 fold ministry leaders, Creatives, Intercessors
How Do I Join?
By invitation or Application Only. | SEND prioritizes relationship and functions on the generosity of those who want to be a part.
There are three levels of Commitment that are supported by your generous Donations.
Prelim annual operating budget of $100,000 | Apostolic Leadership; Admin Assistant Salary; Operating Expenses.
Why Should You Join?
Build Partnerships. Network with like minded people. Be Developed for Kingdom impact. Grow in relational health and ministry success.
What Does Send Provide?
Seminars - Consulting - Networking & Equipping meetings - Apostolic Counsel - Mission Trips - Ministry Covering or Alignment.
When does SEND meet?
Weekly/Bi-Monthly Zoom Connections - 2 network meetings yearly - The Way Conference - Marketplace Intensives - Ministry Intensives.